The country was in an economic crisis due to the lockdown caused by the epidemic. A self-sufficient India campaign was launched by the government to rid the country of this economic crisis. Following the success of Self-Reliant India Campaign 1.0, the Government of India has launched Self-Reliable India Campaign 2.0 and Self-Reliable India Campaign 3.0. Today we are going to provide you with all the important information related to the self-reliant India campaign 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 through this article. By reading this article, you will get complete information related to the self-reliant India campaign. Such as what is a Self-reliant India campaign ?, its benefits, facilities, eligibility, schemes covered under the Self-reliant India campaign, the application process, etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Aatm Nirbhar 3.0 then you have to read this article of ours.
Aatm Nirbhar Abhiyan 3.0
The Self-Reliant India Campaign was launched to lift the country out of the damage caused by the Corona crisis. So far, 2 faces of self-sufficient India have been launched. Now the third phase of the self-reliant India campaign has been launched by the government. Which will be known as Self-reliant India Campaign 3.0. 12 new schemes have been launched under the third phase. Through which the country’s economy will move forward. Aatm Nirbhar Abhiyan 3.0 covers all areas from jobs to business. The following schemes have been launched under the self-sufficient Bharat Abhiyan.
Special announcements made in the budget of self-reliant India campaign 3.0 2021-22
On 1 February 2021, the General Budget has been announced by the Finance Minister of our country, Nirmala Sitharaman Ji. In this budget, some special things have been told about the Self-Reliant India Campaign. It has been announced by the Finance Minister that the self-sufficient India campaign was started last year to strengthen the economy due to Coronavirus infection. 27.1 lakh crore rupees have been invested by the government and the Reserve Bank under the Self-Reliant India Campaign. This amount is 13% of the country’s GDP. It has also been told by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Ji that last year 3 packages of self-reliant India campaign were launched which in itself were equal to 5 mini budgets.
Aatm Nirbhar 3.0 will focus on strengthening infrastructure, doubling farmers’ income, good governance, officers for youth, women empowerment and other development.
The General Budget for 2021-22 is based on health, physical and financial capital and infrastructure, inclusive growth for aspirational India, redevelopment of human capital, innovation and maximization in R&D and governance.
Self-sustaining India campaign 3.0 capital expenditure
As you all know, this year all the states have faced many problems due to the lack of proper tax revenue. Keeping this in mind, the government has decided to capitalize on capital expenditure. Under the Self-Reliant India Campaign, 27 states have been allowed to provide a capital expenditure of Rs 9879 crore by the Ministry of Finance. All the states of the country are taking advantage of this scheme except Tamil Nadu. The scheme has received a good response from all the state governments. So far 4939.8 crore rupees have been provided to all the states under the first instalment. Along with this, many capital expenditure projects have also been approved. Which is in the area of Health, Rural Development, Water Supply, Irrigation, Transport, Education and Urban Development.
Part of the Self-reliant India Campaign 3.0
- The scheme has three parts. The first part consists of the North-Eastern region. For which Rs 200 crore has been allocated. Assam has been allocated 450 crore rupees in view of its population and geographical area.
- In the second part comes all the states which do not come in the first part.
An amount of Rs 7500 crores has been allocated by the government for the second part. 2000 crores have been allocated under the third part of this scheme.
- The amount of this third part will be provided only to those states which implement at least three of the four reforms stated by the government in the states. These four reforms are One Nation One Ration Card, Is of Doing Business Reform, Urban Local Bodies / Utility Reform and Power Sector Reform.
The objective of Self-reliant India Campaign 3.0
As you all know there was a lockdown in the country due to Coronavirus infection. In this situation, the economic condition of the citizens of the country had deteriorated. To improve this economic situation, the self-reliant India campaign was launched by the government. Different types of schemes were launched for the citizens of the country through the Self-Reliant India Campaign. So that the economic condition of the country can improve. The main objective of the self-reliant India campaign is to improve the economic condition of the country so that the economy of the country can be restored as before.
5 Pillars of Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
The Self-Reliant India Campaign is based on the following 5 pillars.
- Technology-driven system
- Vibrant Demography
Self-reliant India campaign 3.0 benefits and features
- Self-reliant India Campaign 3.0 has been announced by our country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
- This scheme has been started to improve the economy of the country.
- 12 new announcements have been made in Aatmnirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 3.0. Through which the economy will improve.
- The Self-Reliant India Campaign was launched due to the coronavirus epidemic.
- Investment has been made for the development of all areas under this scheme.
Summary of incentives announced so far
|Prime Minister’s Poor Welfare Package||Rs. 1,92,800 Crore|
|Self-reliant India campaign||1.0 11,02,650 crores|
|Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package Anna Yojana||82,911 crore rupees|
|Self-reliant India campaign||2.0 73,000 crore rupees|
|Arjun Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan||3.0 Rs 2,65,080 Crore|
|RBI Measures||12,71,200 Crore|
12 schemes launched under self-reliant India campaign 3.0
Self-Employed India Employment Scheme
Under this scheme, emphasis will be laid on providing employment in the organized sector and more and more people will be linked to the Employees Provident Fund. The self-reliant India Rojgar Abhiyan will be run till 30 June 2021. Only those institutions registered under EPFO can avail of benefits under this scheme. If an institution is not registered under EPFO, it cannot avail of the scheme. Under this scheme, all the organizations which have less than 1000 employees will contribute 12% of the employee’s share and also 12% of the employer’s total, 24% of the central government. In an organization with more than 1000 employees, the central government will contribute 12% of the employees’ share. This scheme will continue for 2 years. To become eligible for this scheme, you have to open an EPF account with Aadhaar.
Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme
The Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme has also been extended till 31 March 2021. So that more and more people can take advantage of this scheme. A Collateral free loan was being provided under this scheme. Loans are being taken for business under the Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme. The eligible beneficiaries of this scheme are MSME units, business enterprises, individuals taking individual loans and Mudra loans. So far, 2.05 lakh crore rupees have been provided to 61 lakh people under this scheme. 26 stressed sectors have also been included under this scheme by the Kamat Committee.
Self-reliant manufacturing production linked incentive scheme
To boost production, a Production Linked Incentive Scheme has been introduced. Domestic manufacturing will be promoted under this scheme. So that exports in the country are large and imports are low. A budget of two lakh crore rupees has been set for the next 5 years under this scheme. 10 new sectors have been added to the self-sufficient manufacturing production linked incentive scheme. So that the economy will move forward. The scheme covers advanced chemical cell batteries, electronic and technology products, automobile and auto components, pharmaceutical drugs, telecom and networking products, textile products, food products, solar PV modules, white goods and speciality steel.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban)
It has been decided to make an additional contribution of Rs 18000 crore under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. This will be different from the budget of Rs 8000 crores in 2020-21 to Rs 18000 crores. Under this scheme, 1200000 houses will be set up and 1800000 houses will be completed. More than 78 lakh job opportunities will be generated through this scheme and 25 lakh metric tons of steel and 131 lakh metric tons of cement will be used.
Support for the construction and infrastructure sector
Performance security has been reduced from 5 to 10% to 3% by the government. With this, companies associated with construction and infrastructure will have more capital to work with. Now EMD will not be required to fill the tender. It will be replaced with Bid Security Declaration. This facility will be provided till 31 December 2021.
Income tax relief for homeowners and homebuyers
The differential has been increased from 10% to 20% under section 43. This change is only for those who sold for the first time till 30 June 2021, the value of which is up to two crore rupees.
Agriculture Subsidy Fertilizer
As you all know, after watering in the field, the most needed fertilizer. The use of fertilizer is increasing every year. Keeping this in mind, 65000 crore rupees will be given to provide fertilizer subsidy. So that 140 million farmers of the country do not have a shortage of fertilizer.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana is being implemented in 116 districts. Under this, 37543 crore rupees have been spent so far. Now 10,000 crore rupees will be spent more under the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana. So that employment will reach every citizen of the country and the economy of the village will also increase. Through this scheme, there will be transparency in the system and the unemployment rate will also fall.
Boost for project exports
811 export contracts are being financed under LoC. Now financial assistance of Rs 3000 crores will be disbursed to Eximbank for the promotion of project exports. This financial assistance will be provided under the Idea Scheme. Project exports include projects like railways, power, transmission road, transport etc.
Capital and Industrial Stimulus
An additional budget of Rs 10200 crore has been set by the government for capital and industrial expenditure. This assistance will be provided for Domestic Defense Equipment, Industrial Incentive, Industrial Infrastructure, Green Energy etc. So that our country can move forward in the field of production.
For research and development of the covid-19 vaccine
An amount of Rs 900 crore will be provided for the Kovid Safety Mission for Research and Development of the Indian Kavid Vaccine. This funding will be provided to the Department of Biotechnology.
Self-sufficient India campaign statistics
|Housing for All (Urban)||18000 Crore|
|Boost for Rural Employment||10 thousand crores|
|R&D Grant for COVID Security - Indian Vaccine Development||900 Crore|
|Industrial Infrastructure, Industrial Incentive and Domestic Defense Equipment||10200 Crore|
|Boost for Project Export||3000 Crore|
|Boost for Self-reliant Manufacturing||1,45,980 Crore|
|Support for agriculture||65 thousand crores|
|Boost for Infrastructure||6000 crores|
|self-reliant Bharat Rojgar Yojana||6000 crore|
Schemes launched under Self-reliant India Campaign 2.0
- Festival Advance: SBI Utsav Cards have been given to all the beneficiaries under the Festival Advance Scheme.
- LTC Cash Voucher Scheme: LTC Cash Voucher Scheme was launched in the Self-Reliant India Campaign 2.0. The economy has improved because of this plan.
- Ministry of Road Transport and Ministry of Defense have been provided additional capital expenditure of Rs 25,000 crore.
- 11 states of the country have been given a loan of Rs. 3621 crores for capital expenditure.
Schemes launched under Self-reliant India Campaign 1.0
- One Nation One Ration Card: Under this scheme, ration can be purchased from any ration shop across India with a single ration card. One Nation One Ration Card was launched on 1 September 2020. So far, the One Nation One Ration Card has been implemented in 28 states and union territories.
- PM Savnidhi Yojana: Under PM Savnidhi Yojana, 13.78 lakhs have been distributed to street vendors. Which are 1373.33 crores rupees. These people are distributed in 30 states and 6 union territories.
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme: Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, loans worth Rs. 1,43,262 crore have been provided to 157.44 lakh farmers so far.
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana: So far, a loan of Rs 1681.32 crore has been disbursed under the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana.
- Emergency Working Capital Funding through NABARD for Farmers: Under this scheme, 25000 crore rupees have been disbursed in the account of farmers till now.
- ISLGS 1.0: So far, 2.05 lakh crore rupees have been collected to 61 lakh people under this scheme. 1.52 lakh crores of which have been distributed so far.
- Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme 2.0: So far, Public Sector Bank has approved Rs 26,899 crore for the purchase of the portfolio under this scheme.
- Special Liquidity Scheme for NBFCs / HFCs: So far, Rs 7227 crore has been disbursed under the scheme.
- Liquidity Injection for Discourse: A loan sanction of Rs 118273 crore has been done so far under this scheme. Out of which loan of Rs 31136 crore has been disbursed.
आत्मनिर्भर भारत अभियान पोर्टल पर रजिस्टर करने की प्रक्रिया
First of all, you have to go to the official website of the self-reliant India campaign.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to the register.
- Now a new face will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the asked information such as your name, email ID, mobile number etc.
- After this, you have to click on the link to Create New Account.
- In this way, you will be able to register yourself on the portal of the Self-Reliant India Campaign.
Procedure for login to Self-reliant India Campaign Portal
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Self-Reliant India Campaign.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login link.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter your email ID and password.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- This way you will be able to log in.